My Welsh Heritage Blog
Adieu, thou dear land of the forest and fountain, The fate that divides us I deeply deplore; Thy vales, fertile fields , and thy wild heathy mountains, Alas! I may dwell 'mid their beauties no more! In thee I first felt the purest emotion, And fondest affection, tho' rent is the chain; And oh! I have lov'd thee with deeper devotion than e'er I shall feel in this wide world again!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Cymanfa Ganu on October 7, 2007
I just want everyone to know that this year's Cymanfa Ganu/Welsh Hymn Sing on Sunday, October 7th.
posted by WelshGirl at
7:06 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
WelshGirl
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Flags
The Welsh Heritage Mural
Mural by David Loewenstein nearly done
Mural
Back from the Gymanfa Ganu
Meta-Search Key Words
Gymanfa Ganu -October 30
Pins
Spotted Dick Recipe
Oops... and Cousin Harry in Dayton
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home