My Welsh Heritage Blog
Adieu, thou dear land of the forest and fountain, The fate that divides us I deeply deplore; Thy vales, fertile fields , and thy wild heathy mountains, Alas! I may dwell 'mid their beauties no more! In thee I first felt the purest emotion, And fondest affection, tho' rent is the chain; And oh! I have lov'd thee with deeper devotion than e'er I shall feel in this wide world again!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Mural by David Loewenstein nearly done
David is nearly done with the Mural. It is rather pretty. I have a friend with a digital cameral and I will try to get a picture to you of the mural next week.
posted by WelshGirl at
2:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
WelshGirl
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Mural
Back from the Gymanfa Ganu
Meta-Search Key Words
Gymanfa Ganu -October 30
Pins
Spotted Dick Recipe
Oops... and Cousin Harry in Dayton
New Links!!!
Truth laid Bear
More Pictures
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home