Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Oops... and Cousin Harry in Dayton

I am sorry that I forgot to list Cousin Harry's Web site on my blog. Cousin Harry sells all of the wonderful British food that anyone could ever want, even spotted dick. You should try his store. If you wish to actually see it you must drive to Dayton, OH, but he has a wonderful return policy so you don't have to do that if you don't want to. For those of you with more Pythonesque senses of humor, he also sells greeting cards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Complaints About Kids Being Unsocial For Using The Internet
I honestly had to check the date on this article to make sure it really was from today, and not five or more years ago.
Do You Like Software?... You're Going To LOVE This Site. Visit My Free Software Site!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home